GCI is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to join our India team and help grow our business. This position will play a key role in developing strategic marketing plans and oversee the implementation, execution and management of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. The ideal candidate is a strong leader who combines strategic and analytical thinking with seamless execution and a strong drive for success. Knowledge, planning, implementing and tracking Digital Marketing campaigns is required. This role will entail periodic communication with our USA and Canada teams. Strong oral and written skills in English is required.
- Working with internal machine shop for prototypes, and working with external suppliers for design collaboration and fabrication.
- Work with the Engineering and Operations teams as well as our global engineers in developing, designing, and manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Design of mechanical parts and system assemblies, creating detailed mechanical drawings, specifying dimensional tolerances and tolerance stickups, creating BOMs.
- Direct the activities of mechanical drafters, engineers and technicians on assigned projects.
- Originate, develop or modify product designs from conception to finished manufacturing documentation assuring quality, manufacturability, functionality, serviceability, and cost has been considered.
- Creates engineering documentation including SolidWorks modeling, fabrication and purchase drawings
- Perform design simulation using ANSYS or any other FEA tool
- Must be able to design related jigs and fixtures for welding, assembly and other related activities.
- May be involved in fabrication, assembly, and/or installation of new products
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Interact with Quality Assurance for quality issues; strictly ensure compliance with Company’s ISO Quality procedures.
- E or M.Tech in Mechanical engineering with a focus on Design engineering and metal structures.
- 10 + years of experience in generating fabrication drawings for welding, cutting, assembly etc.
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Solid understanding of core fabrication processes like welding, cutting, assembly, casting etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner in English
- Technical writing skills
Dedicated Customer Teams & An Agile Services
Our worldwide presence ensures the timeliness, cost efficiency and compliance adherence required to ensure your production timelines are met.Download 2020 Brochure