GCI CPM 2500 machines are the perfect solution for applications that demand versatility, productivity, and manufacturing flexibility. The machine comprises of a comprehensive range of production stations and a single core vibration system. Several product shapes, sizes and varieties can be produced on a single machine.
The Double station CPM Machine can produce two different pipe sizes or products at the same time. The mold changeover times is short and will enhance your productivity and manufacturing flexibility. The CPM Machine uses vibration manufacturing process to produce concrete pipe in sizes 12” (300mm) to 96” (2500 mm) and 800 mm x 800mm to 1700 x 1700 box sections. The machine also produces jacking pipe, HDPE lined pipe and non-Circular shapes like elliptical and arch pipes along with U-drains.
• Pipe sizes ranging from 12” to 96”
• Box sections ranging from 800 mm x 800mm to 1700mm x 1700mm
• Up to 8 feet lay lengths
• Capacity: 11.7 tonnes/cycle
• Reinforced and Non-Reinforced Concrete Pipes
• Jacking Pipes
• HDPE Lined Pipe
• Pre-Bed Pipes
• Box Culverts
• Manhole Components (Base, Riser and Cone sections)
• Non-Circular diameter products (Elliptical and Arch Pipes)
• Special products upon request
- Dry Cast
- Wet Cast
- Hydraulic press head system.
- Mechanised variable speed of concrete feeding system.
- Central operator control console.
- Central vibrator with a hydraulic clamping system.
• Adjustable central vibrator (frequency and centrifugal force).
• Contour controls and secondary conveyor for producing a wide variety of odd shape products.
• Additional equipment for the production of lined concrete pipe.
• Hydraulic strip assists, cylinders and solenoid valves for demolding aids to reduce crane load.
• Hydraulic operated cage centering units at the mold.
• Form turnover system for manhole base production.
• Provision for cast in lifting anchors/holes.
• Accessories for use place of stay header on the place in the spigot former.
• Automatic controls for operation.